What would you spend your time doing?
As the business development lead at Locale, your day might start with deciding the positioning of the platform for a new market or industry and end with figuring out which features to build in. You will work closely with the founders to create our business development strategy-- right from building the right team and culture to sales and giving delightful experiences to our users. You will be responsible for:
- Sales and Customer Delight: Ensuring that every customer is engaged and has an amazing experience!
- Marketing: Writing delightful copy, crafting unique stories that reflect us as well as the collateral around it and running different growth experiments.
- Content: Writing delightful copy, researching and writing what we are building, the industry and different use cases, and distributing it (because that's the most important bit)
- Hiring: Working with the co-founders in creating the right culture, sourcing candidates and managing the funnel
- Research: Pinponing customer's pain, researching adjacent products, and brainstorming on what to build!
Best for someone who is:
- Who is a polyglot, can do whatever it takes to get things done with full ownership!
- Passionate about zero-to-one and to build a company from scratch and set up the base for everything, including hiring.
- Excited about what we are trying to build at Locale and act as an evangelist.
- Loves crafting and running different experiments, iterating and moving fast without breaking things!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying