What would you spend your time doing?
As a business development intern at Locale, your day might start with deciding the positioning of the platform for a new market or industry and end with figuring out what kind of collateral we should distribute where! You will be responsible for:
- Marketing: Writing delightful copy, crafting unique stories that reflect us as well as the collateral around it and running different growth experiments.
- Content: Writing delightful copy, researching and writing what we are building, the industry and different use cases, and distributing it (because that's the most important bit).
- Sales and Partnerships: Figuring out new markets and industry segments
Best for someone who is:
- Who is a polyglot, can do whatever it takes to get things done with full ownership!
- Passionate about zero-to-one and to build a company from scratch and set up the base for everything, including hiring.
- Excited about what we are trying to build at Locale and act as an evangelist.
- Loves crafting and running different experiments, iterating and moving fast without breaking things!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying